Friday, November 13, 2009

I am so new to this, not sure were to start. Today was productive but I honestly didn't get much painting done. I have decided to create this blog and also have joined LINKEDIN. Of course I wish I could have just painted all day, but reality is that one must balance the business side with the creative side.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, I should be doing almost anything other trying to figure out how to use this computer to my advantage. TOOL of the DEVIL!!!! What profile do I choose? I'll just choose one and see what happens. Hope nothing blows up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good god, I think it would be just as easy to meet with the president as it is to sign up to post on a blog. So why all this secrecy and double entry? Is it part of the double think conspiracy crap? Oh well, I'll never remember the pass word because I couldn't use my super secret, have to kill you if I tell you, pass word.

    ReplyDelete